- UNESCO World Conference on Education for Sustainable Development 17-19 May 2021
- Human-animal encounters in focus at Uppsala Health Summit on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Swedesd established at the disciplinary domain of medicine and pharmacy
- New EU-funded collaboration project focuses on virtual exchange
- Launch of roadmap for implementation of new global framework for Education for Sustainable Development
Freduah, George; Fidelman, Pedro; Smith, Timothy F.
A framework for assessing adaptive capacity to multiple climatic and non climatic stressors in small-scale fisheries
Bengtsson, Stefan L.
A pedagogy of vulnerability
A REVIEW OF SCALING CONCEPTS IN EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH: RESOLVE SCALING WORKSHOPS PROJECT
A Review of Scaling Concepts: ReSolve Scaling Workshops Project
Adapting to Climate Change: Green Areas in Cities as Cooling Safeguards